Dear Quest Community - Following the OHA's (Oregon Health Authority) re-opening guidelines, Quest Center will slowly begin resuming in-clinic appointments at our Multnomah, Clackamas and Flanders locations.
We understand that these changes are new for all of us. Our first priority is the health and safety of our community and our staff. As we move through this opening process, Quest Center is staying up to date on the state of the Covid-19 pandemic in Oregon. These procedures will be modified and updated based on the most recent health recommendations from the CDC (Center or Disease Control) and the OHA. Please refer to our full list of opening procedures below:
1. All Services by appointment only, at this point we are not offering drop in yoga, acupuncture or other services.
2. Clients will be medically assessed by phone when reminder calls are made and again at the time of their appointment.
3. Everyone entering Quest Center (clients and staff) will have their temperature checked and will be asked questions about any fever or Covid-19 symptoms.
4. All clients and staff will undergo this assessment daily.
5. Everyone entering Quest Center (clients and staff) will be given a "rainbow card" so they don't need to repeat the process should they leave the building and come back the same day.
6. All staff and clients will wear face masks and will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter the building. Don't worry if you forget your mask - we've got masks on hand.
7. If anyone (clients or staff) entering Quest displays symptoms of a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or chills they may speak with a Quest medical provider and will be guided to a private exam room to avoid potentially spreading the virus in public areas.
8. If anyone (clients or staff) decline to wear a mask or sanitize their hands, on site services will not be available to them. They are still welcome to access telemedicine.
9. Please limit visitors and guests as much as possible to help decrease the density of waiting rooms.
10. As mentioned above, Quest will be reviewing these procedures on a regular basis to ensure the safety of staff and clients.
Thank you for helping us keep our community healthy and safe! We appreciate everyone doing their part to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Quest Center Safety Committee and Staff
NOTE: We are reopening as of 06/11/20 with the first client appointments on 06/12/20. While Flanders will be open 5 days/week, the Burnside campus will start with opening Mon/Wed/Friday and the Clackamas office will be open Tues/Thurs.