Updated Quest Safety Procedures as on 11-3-20
Dear Quest Community,
Following the OHA's (Oregon Health Authority) re-opening guidelines, Quest Center has resumed in-clinic appointments at our Multnomah, Clackamas and Flanders locations. Here is the full list of our opening safety procedures:
1. All Services by appointment only, at this point we are not offering drop in yoga, acupuncture or other services.
2. Clients will be medically assessed by phone when reminder calls are made and again at the time of their appointment.
3. Everyone entering Quest Center (clients and staff) will have their temperature checked and will be asked questions about any fever or Covid-19 symptoms.
4. All clients and staff will undergo this assessment daily.
5. Everyone entering Quest Center (clients and staff) will be given a "rainbow card" so they don't need to repeat the process should they leave the building and come back the same day.
6. All staff and clients will wear face masks and will be asked to sanitize their hands as they enter the building. Don't worry if you forget your mask - we've got masks on hand.
7. Anyone (clients or staff) that do not pass our screening questions will be guided to a private room where a Medical provider will determine whether or not they can be seen that day.
8. If anyone (clients or staff) decline to wear a mask or sanitize their hands, on site services will not be available to them. They are still welcome to access telemedicine.
9. Please limit visitors and guests as much as possible to help decrease the density of waiting rooms.
10. As mentioned above, Quest will be reviewing these procedures on a regular basis to ensure the safety of staff and clients.
To sign up for on-site services or telehealth at Quest, please call 503-238-5203 or visit our website at www.quest-center.org. Thank you for helping us keep our community healthy and safe! We appreciate everyone doing their part to reduce the spread of Covid-19.
Quest Center Safety Committee and Staff