Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health
Employment Type: 1 FTE (40 hours per week) with flexible hours
Classification Status: Salaried, exempt
Location: Quest Center – Clackamas Location
ABOUT QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH:
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare in a community-based setting to all people, regardless of income. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a mental health and substance abuse program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met.
We work to assist our clients to sustain lifestyle changes that support healing, and to effectively strengthen those diagnosed with chronic or life-challenging illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders, chemical dependency, cancer, and pain. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQIA2S+ community.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
This position provides Behavioral Health Services to Quest Center’s Behavioral Health clients in our Mental Health program.
- Conduct comprehensive mental health assessments and write client assisted service plans
- Group facilitation
- Provide individual counseling sessions, as needed
- Provide case management services.
- Coordinate services with other treatment providers and make appropriate referrals.
- Maintain timely and accurate documentation.
- Work with the Director of BH and Clinical Supervisor to enhance the mental health program, including supporting the development and implementation of new programming, new groups and treatment approaches.
- Be available to carry the 24 hour on-call phone and be proficient in individual crisis response procedures, and knowledgeable in mandatory abuse reporting and applicable community resources.
- Perform other duties as assigned/needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience, knowledge, and skills in pain management.
- Knowledge and skills in chemical dependency, trauma, and crisis intervention.
- Familiarity with HIV/AIDS, disclosure issues and various sexuality issues.
- Awareness of ethnic, racial minority, class, and cultural issues.
- Ability to maintain timely and accurate records and necessary paperwork.
- Experience with group facilitation.
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Graduate degree in Psychology; or
- Graduate degree in Social Work; or
- Graduate degree in Psychiatric Nursing and licensed in the State of Oregon; or
- Graduate degree in another mental health-related field; pursuing professional licensure in the State of Oregon if not already licensed
Competitive salary rate, depending on experience, and a comprehensive benefits package including: full medical (with vision and alternative care) / dental insurance; short-term disability insurance; generous paid vacation and PTO; access to EAP services; and a 403(b) retirement plan.
TO APPLY: Email a current resume, 2-3 professional references, and a cover letter explaining your interest in Quest Center to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Clackams Behavioral Health Therapist (QMHP)” in the subject line.
We are unable to accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.
***Quest Center for Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer***