WISH ADMIN/ INTAKE SPECIALIST
Reports to: WISH Program Manager
Employment Type: 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
Classification Status: Hourly, nonexempt
Location: Quest Center – Multnomah
ABOUT QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH:
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare in a community-based setting to all people, regardless of income. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a mental health and substance abuse program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met.
We work to assist our clients to sustain lifestyle changes that support healing, and to effectively strengthen those diagnosed with chronic or life-challenging illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders, chemical dependency, cancer, and pain. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQIA2S+ community.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
WISH is a non-opioid chronic pain management program utilizing a multidisciplinary and integrated approach. This role includes both administrative and clinical position responsibilities. The person in this position maintains the administrative organization and flow of the program. This position also engages with program participants at initial assessment process. They participate in team meetings and work closely with the program manager to coordinate WISH administrative development. The WISH admin coordinator aids in monitoring and maintaining the operations of the overall program.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Works with program manager to develop and redefine orders of operation
- Coordinate and implement administrative orientation and training for all new staff and clients
- Knowledge of state and federal confidentiality contract and program administration regulations.
- Maintain communication with team in regards to tracking and work flow
- Collaborate with Business Office in program systems maintenance and development as they relate to administrative tasks
- Maintaining program Calendar
- Coordinating supply orders for WISH team
- Work directly with Program Manager to maintain standards, metrics, and efficiency of WISH program
- Creating and implementing administrative changes to serve goals of program
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties
- Engage with clients at intake by completing program assessments and service plans
- Have organizational skills relating to completion to paperwork and work flow
- Use clinical judgement to identify needs and acuity of clients entering the program for appropriate referrals.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Social Services field
- Advanced level of personal and professional organization
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer and keyboard proficiency using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the Internet; working knowledge of WordPress desired
- Willingness to foster a strong sense of cooperation and integration amongst agency departments
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records and necessary paperwork
- Ability to effectively interact with coworkers and clients with diverse backgrounds
- Must adhere to agency’s code of conduct and non-discrimination policies
COMPENSATION: Competitive hourly rate, and a comprehensive benefits package including: full medical and dental insurance; short-term disability insurance; generous paid vacation and PTO; access to EAP services; and 403(b) retirement plan.
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in Quest Center, along with your resume and 2-3 references to email@example.com. In the subject line, reference “WISH Admin Intake Specialist”.
We are unable to accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.
***Quest Center for Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer. ***