Part-Time Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Executive Director
Employment Type: .5 FTE (20 hours a week)
Classification Status: Hourly, nonexempt
Location: Quest Center – Multnomah
ABOUT QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH:
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare in a community-based setting to all people, regardless of income. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a mental health and substance abuse program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met.
We work to assist our clients to sustain lifestyle changes that support healing, and to effectively strengthen those diagnosed with chronic or life-challenging illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders, chemical dependency, cancer, and pain. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQIA2S+ community.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Perform highly diversified duties to maintain facility.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs.
- Perform simple tasks as assigned.
- Minor outdoor grounds-keeping.
- Perform tasks including, but not limited to: limited mechanical, electrical, and troubleshooting of building functions
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Comply with safety regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum 2 years of maintenance experience preferred
- Prior experience and knowledge of use with both hand and power tools
- Ability to bend, lift, and turn greater than 50 lbs
- Technical capacity
- Ethical conduct
- Communication proficiency, results driven and initiative
- Dependable, professional demeanor, and a strong work ethic
COMPENSATION: Competitive hourly rate, and a comprehensive benefits package including: pro-rated medical (with vision and alternative care) / dental insurance; pro-rated paid vacation and PTO; access to EAP services; and 403(b) retirement plan.
TO APPLY: Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in Quest Center, along with your resume, and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org In the subject line, reference “Maintenance Technician”.
We are unable to accept telephone inquiries regarding this position.
***Quest Center for Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer***