ABOUT QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH – Cedar Hills Location:
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare in a community-based setting to all people. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a behavioral health and substance use disorder program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met. To this aim, Quest Center offers a wide range of programs and services for individuals to draw from when creating their personalized treatment plan. Such services are offered in a manner that creates a functional community among our clients and sustains their continued healing from both physical and mental illness. All of our programs share the same philosophy, mission, and values, while honoring the diversity of its participants. The Wellness Integrity and Sustainable Health (WISH) program is Quest’s non-opiate based pain management program. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQ community.
WHAT WE ARE SEEKING:
We are seeking a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor to provide services to members of our Quest community in our soon to be opening Cedar Hills location. A competitive candidate has strong boundaries and a clear understanding of structure and accountability to work 32-40 hours per week with our addictions recovery and pain management clients.
We provide a generous benefits program that includes substantial paid time off, medical, dental, and vision as well as some employer-paid benefits. We support our employee’s professional development through tuition assistance, training funds, and internal Training Academies. As we continue to grow within the community, employees also receive priority consideration for career advancement opportunities.
Title: Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor
Reports to: Director of Addiction Services
Salary: DOE, generous benefits including medical/dental/paid time off.
Hours: 32-40 hours per week
Open until filled
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Work as a collaborative member of an integrated team to serve culturally diverse community members in the Cedar Hills area
- Complete a comprehensive assessment, needs evaluations and service plan for all individuals entering addiction services in our program
- Maintaining precise and accurate client records. Complete chart notes for client encounters and submit all program paperwork in a professional, timely manner.
- Utilizing knowledge of a variety of therapeutic models to understand and plan intervention strategies for a diverse community of individuals
- Using evidenced based interventions based on individual’s response to treatment
- Use evidence based group practices in educational, skills, and relapse prevention groups using agency approved curriculum
- Utilize cultural competency, active listening, and motivational interviewing skills to assist clients in reaching their treatment goals.
- Establish relationships with local agencies for an efficient referral process.
- Collaborate with local agencies to coordinate services.
- Work closely with internal and local Certified Recovery Mentors to maximize the quality of community service
- Attend regular clinical supervision and team meetings.
- Facilitating regular urine toxicology testing
- Implement program services and protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned/needed
- Requires current CADC 1 or equivalent National Certification
- If candidate identifies as being in recovery from substances a minimum of 2 years sobriety is required
- Familiarity with substance abuse and mental health resources/programs in the Washington County area.
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
- Basic computer and keyboard proficiency using Microsoft Office software.
- To be culturally conscious and work with a diverse caseload
- Ability to work collaboratively as a team member as well as independently.
- Ability to maintain accurate records and necessary paperwork.
- Ability to follow both written and verbal direction
- Must adhere to agency’s non-discrimination policies.
This is a full time position.
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in Quest Center, along with your resume and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, reference “CADC Applicant.”
We are unable to accept telephone inquiries regarding this position. Quest Center for Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer.