QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH – Multnomah County Location
Quest Center for Integrative Health – a multidisciplinary non-profit health clinic helping people nurture a healthy body, mind, and spirit through wellness-focused education, treatment, and community – is seeking candidates for a Behavioral Health Therapist (QMHP).
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare in a community-based setting to all people. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a behavioral health and substance use disorder program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met. To this aim, Quest Center offers a wide range of programs and services for individuals to draw from when creating their personalized treatment plan. Such services are offered in a manner that creates a functional community among our clients and sustains their continued healing from both physical and mental illness. All of our programs share the same philosophy, mission, and values, while honoring the diversity of its participants.
We work to assist our clients to sustain lifestyle changes that support healing, and to effectively strengthen those diagnosed with chronic or life-challenging illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders, chemical dependency, chronic pain, and cancer. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQ community.
We are seeking a QMHP to provide behavioral health services to assigned behavioral health clients in the Quest community in our soon to be opening Cedar Hills location.
Title: Behavioral Health Therapist (QMHP)
Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health
Salary: DOE, generous benefits including medical/dental/paid time off
Hours: Full time, flexible work schedule, including some evenings and weekends. Some travel required.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
* Conduct comprehensive mental health assessments and write client assisted treatment plans
* Provide individual, family/ couple’s and group counseling sessions.
* Provide case management services.
* Coordinate services with other treatment providers and make appropriate referrals.
* Maintain timely and accurate documentation.
* Work with the program director and licensed medical practitioner to improve the mental health program, including supporting the development and implementation of new programming, new groups and treatment approaches.
* Be available to carry the 24 hour on-call phone and be proficient in individual crisis response procedures, and knowledgeable in mandatory abuse reporting and applicable community resources.
* Perform other duties as assigned/needed.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
* Knowledge and skills in chemical dependency, trauma, and crisis intervention.
* Familiarity with HIV/AIDS, disclosure issues and various sexuality issues.
* Awareness of ethnic, racial minority, class, and cultural issues.
* Ability to maintain timely and accurate records and necessary paperwork.
* Experience with group facilitation.
* Ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
* Ability to manage time and meet deadlines.
Minimum educational requirements for a Qualified Behavioral Health Professional (QMHP) are:
* graduate degree in Psychology;
* graduate degree in Social Work;
* graduate degree in Psychiatric Nursing and licensed in the State of Oregon;
* graduate degree in another mental health-related field;
* to pursue professional licensure in the State of Oregon if not already licensed
Please include a separate attached resume, cover letter, and 3 references indicating why you would like to work at Quest. Email to email@example.com. We cannot accept phone calls regarding this job posting.
Job will be listed until position is filled. Quest Center for Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer.