Behavioral Health Administrative Specialist: POSITION DESCRIPTION
Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health
Hours: 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
Salary: DOE, generous benefits including medical/dental/paid vacation and time off
ABOUT QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH:
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare in a community-based setting to all people, regardless of income. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a mental health and substance abuse program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met.
We work to assist our clients to sustain lifestyle changes that support healing, and to effectively strengthen those diagnosed with chronic or life-challenging illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders, chemical dependency, and cancer. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQ+ community.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Administrative Specialist is a position that will serve to assist in clinical and business programs at Quest. This position will be responsible for performing a broad range of administrative tasks, and have the opportunity to develop unique working relationships across teams. This position requires a candidate with excellent organization skills who can manage concurrent administrative projects, foster an agency-wide culture of integration, and maintain a calm, pleasant, and professional demeanor.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Take and distribute minutes for assigned staff meetings; maintain meeting agendas
- Arrange/organize annual retreat preparations
- Responsible for departmental projects as assigned by supervisor
- Act as assistant to Director of Behavioral Health
- Oversee and coordinate ACORN data for the department
- Working with Director of BH to coordinate tracking of client level of care, utilization, and case loads
- Coordination of group schedules, promotional material, intra departmental communication for integration of services
- Coordinate communication and scheduling for Director of BH
- Other duties as assigned
- Advanced level of personal and professional organization
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer and keyboard proficiency using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet; working knowledge of WordPress desired
- Willingness to foster a strong sense of cooperation and integration amongst agency departments
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records and necessary paperwork
- Ability to effectively interact with coworkers and clients with diverse backgrounds
- Must adhere to agency’s code of conduct and non-discrimination policies
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in Quest Center, along with your resume and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, reference “Behavioral Health Administrative Specialist”.
We are unable to accept telephone inquiries regarding this position. Quest Center for Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer.
People of Color encouraged to apply.