THIS POSITION HAS BEEN FILLED.
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR/COMPLIANCE OFFICER: POSITION DESCRIPTION
Reports to: Executive Director
Hours: 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
Benefits including; medical and dental insurance, short-term disability insurance, paid vacation and personal time off, EAP, 403(b)
ABOUT QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH:
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative healthcare in a community-based setting to all people, regardless of income. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a mental health and substance abuse program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met. To this aim, Quest Center offers a wide range of programs and services for individuals to draw from when creating their personalized treatment plan. Such services are offered in a manner that creates a functional community among our clients and sustains their continued healing from both physical and mental illness. All of our programs share the same philosophy, mission, and values, while honoring the diversity of its participants.
We work to assist our clients to sustain lifestyle changes that support healing, and to effectively strengthen those diagnosed with chronic or life-challenging illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders, chemical dependency, and pain. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQI community.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Human Resources Coordinator/Compliance Officer position at Quest Center combines the role of administering a Human Resources position & managing clinic compliance.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES:
- Complete New Hire and Termination processes for all staff, interns, volunteers, and contractors.
- Make regular updates to orientation syllabus based on input from managers and changes to agency Policy & Procedures
- Oversee and maintain the Employee Database (Paylocity)
- Facilitate the distribution, collection, and compilation of manager’s 360 reviews
- Ensure compliance for the proper maintenance of personnel files
- Bi-monthly payroll entry with troubleshooting -backup.
- Working with the Executive Director, update the Employee Handbook and other Human Resources documents
- Assist with employee reviews, performance warnings and disciplinary actions, documentation, and termination
- Schedule management conferences with employees and/or supervisors and advise employee and/or supervisors to resolve employee grievances and document all occurrences.
- Complete and maintain provider credentialing as required by insurance.
- Ensure legal compliance for 30-day and annual mandatory trainings (HIPAA, FWA, Abuse Reporting)
- Serve as point person to oversee the master copy of Policy & Procedures (P & P) binder that us is used for staff training. Ensure that all staff is updated as P & P’s are updated throughout the year and ensure initial as well as annual P&P reviews are being performed
- coordinate departmental trainings with managers
- coordinate departmental chart reviews as well as State (OAR) updates to ensure that each department is compliant with those requirements
- oversee overall risk management analysis for the agency
- oversee compliance with IT policy and procedures
- Advanced level of personal and professional organization
- Certification in HR management or three or more years HR work experience
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer and keyboard proficiency using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet; working knowledge of WordPress desired
- Willingness to foster a strong sense of cooperation and integration amongst agency departments
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records and necessary paperwork
- Ability to effectively interact with co-workers and clients with diverse backgrounds
- Must adhere to agency’s code of conduct and non-discrimination policies
This is a 1.0 FTE position (40 hours per week), with flexible hours.
Please submit a cover letter, 2-3 references and a full resume to Quest Center at firstname.lastname@example.org. Due to the volume of applicants, Quest is unable to accept phone calls regarding this position.