Give for wellness and support our programs!
Dear Community Member,
As we reach the end of 2018, it has not been business as usual. The current political administration has attacked and traumatized our community. It has never been clearer to us that our role in the community is more than simply a health care provider. Our role is also to stand at the intersection of public health and social justice. At Quest, public health is social justice and we proudly open our doors as a wellness home for marginalized communities. Today, we serve our communities that are most impacted by this regime’s onslaught of bigotry and racism. Will you take a stand with Quest and support our community?
Your donation to Quest Center will directly support our community at this crucial time. With your help, we will be better positioned to serve those communities most vulnerable to health disparities. We serve our community by providing services such as:
- Safe and drug-free housing to houseless LGBTQIA2S+ individuals going through our Finding and Sustaining Recovery Program,
- Helping people living with HIV (PLWH) have a peer mentor to help them get to doctor’s appointments,
- Supporting Oregon’s only psycho-social support group specifically for women living with HIV.
Quest Center seeks to support those who have been attacked and traumatized by offering inclusive, culturally responsive programming. We treat everyone regardless of their ability to pay. To do that, we must raise $70,000 every year to support our under/un-insured clients. Your donation is a statement. Your donation says everyone deserves the same access to care, regardless of their race, religion, veteran’s status, income, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or HIV status. We hope you will stand with us.
David Eisen, MSW, LAc, OMD(am)
Quest Center for Integrative Health
Give for Wellness! A gift at any level is crucial for serving our community.
- $1,000 covers a full group series for one client to receive needed mental health support
- $500 covers the cost for three women to attend the annual WOW retreat.
- $250 supports two weeks of Nutrition Night meals for our community.
- $100 covers the cost of a Peer Support visit. Quest offers Peer Support Mentors to serve our Mental Health, FSR, WISH and HIV Services.
- $50 covers an acupuncture session to treat addiction symptoms,behavioral health and chronic pain.