QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH
PROGRAM ASSISTANT: POSITION DESCRIPTION
Reports to: Director of Behavioral Health
Hours: 1.0 FTE (40 hours per week)
Salary: DOE, generous benefits including medical/dental/paid vacation and time off
ABOUT QUEST CENTER FOR INTEGRATIVE HEALTH
Quest Center is a nonprofit healthcare clinic that provides multidisciplinary and integrative health care in a community-based setting to all people, regardless of income. We are licensed by the state of Oregon as a mental health and substance abuse program. We believe that people thrive when their physical, emotional, spiritual, and social needs are effectively met. To this aim, Quest Center offers a wide range of programs and services for individuals to draw from when creating their personalized treatment plan. Such services are offered in a manner that creates a functional community among our clients and sustains their continued healing from both physical and mental illness. All of our programs share the same philosophy, mission, and values, while honoring the diversity of its participants.
We work to assist our clients to sustain lifestyle changes that support healing, and to effectively strengthen those diagnosed with chronic or life-challenging illnesses, including HIV/AIDS, mental health disorders, chemical dependency, and cancer. We are proud to be recognized for our service delivery to the LGBTQI community.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Program Assistant is a position that will serve to assist in clinical and business programs at Quest. This position will be responsible for performing a broad range of administrative tasks, and have the opportunity to develop unique working relationships across teams. This position requires a candidate with excellent organization skills who can manage concurrent administrative projects, foster an agency-wide culture of integration, and maintain a calm, pleasant, and professional demeanor.
FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- Take and distribute minutes for all staff meetings; maintain meeting agendas
- Arrange/organize annual retreat preparations
- Setup and takedown group room prior to and following all groups
- Responsible for departmental projects as assigned by supervisor
- Act as assistant to Director of Behavioral Health
- Act as project specialist for business office
- Complete other duties as assigned/needed
- Advanced level of personal and professional organization
- Ability to manage time and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Advanced computer and keyboard proficiency using Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) and the internet; working knowledge of WordPress desired
- Willingness to foster a strong sense of cooperation and integration amongst agency departments
- Ability to work as a team member as well as independently
- Advanced critical thinking skills
- Ability to maintain accurate records and necessary paperwork
- Ability to effectively interact with coworkers and clients with diverse backgrounds
- Must adhere to agency’s code of conduct and non-discrimination policies
Please submit a cover letter explaining your interest in Quest Center, along with your resume and 2-3 references to email@example.com. In the subject line, reference “Program Assistant”.
We are unable to accept telephone inquiries regarding this position. Quest Center for Integrative Health is an equal opportunity employer. Individuals of color and those who identify as LGBTQ+ strongly encouraged to apply.